Monday, November 30, 2009

UNTITLED


When checked my blog yesterday, I realized there has nothing been written for almost one week. On Wednesday we would have class and I thought something should be written by Wednesday. I spent almost 15 minutes to find a title for this essay but at the end I decided to put a title after finishing it. Actually, I don’t know what I am going to write here and I want see where my words are moving. This writing will be some kind of self-criticism because I am going to write how I feel directly. Instead of thinking, studying, and writing I could watch a good movie on television or read a book that I like. However finally I managed to sit on the chair to write something about anything.

When I look at the people in my classes, at the beginning everybody had motivation to study and they could concentrate on classes. After a while I observed some motivation loss and I started to hear some complains. Now while approaching to end of the semester, students seem as if they lost their motivation and they don’t have any will to do something for classes. Nevertheless, I strongly believe all students in my classes will manage to be motivated and they will be able to find energy and concentration to finish this semester successfully. I don’t know how students can do that but so far I have been witness to such finishes.

Although I have not much knowledge about psychology, there should be a subdivision for students’ such as their mentality, factors affecting them during school, or any physical factor. It is interesting to observe people at their age of 50 acting childish when they are announced as students. I saw many people even including myself acted differently in different atmosphere. While they were working, you might think they could be the most serious people in their workplace, but on the other hand when you saw them as students, they could act the most childish way that you ever seen. In our class, even if there are various kind of students at different ages, we are students now and we will manage to finish the semester successfully with same feelings as many others students before us and now.

Source:

http://www.valorifussell.com/i/fig_thinkingMan_l.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment